Emergency Care & Training
First Aid Training Courses
Are you in search of a way to learn practical life-saving skills? Apply First Aid can help. With our assortment of learning opportunities, you can find the emergency care training needed to assist while medical personnel are en route to the scene. These essential life skills enable you to respond in times of emergencies and assist loved ones, colleagues, and others when life-threatening situations arise.
Our fun and interesting courses are designed for individuals or groups and are a conducted throughout Australia, giving you convenient options suited to your schedule.
First Aid Training Across Australia
- Queensland: Brisbane, Bundaberg-Wide Bay, Cairns, Gold Coast,
- Townsville, Sunshine Coast, and many other areas.
- New South Wales: Central Coast & Hunter, Central West, Sydney New England, Northern Rivers , Snowy Mountains, South Coast and other areas.
- Victoria: Ballarat, Bendigo, Gippsland, Melbourne CBD, Melbourne East, Melbourne North, Melbourne South, and other areas.
- South Australia: Including Adelaide and SA Regional
- Tasmania: Including courses in the areas of Hobart and Launceston.
- Northern Territory: Including Darwin and NT Regional.
- Western Australia: With courses throughout Perth and WA Regional.
Learn Essential Life Saving Skills
- First Aid Courses
- Education and Care Setting First Aid
- CPR Training
- Asthma Training
- Anaphylaxis Training
- Defibrillation Training
- Oxygen Administration
- Advanced First Aid
- Manage First Aid in the Workplace
- Fire Warden Training
- Fire Awareness Training
- Emergency Evacuation Training
- Occupational First Aid
- Basic First Aid
Expert Training Where it Counts
We provide you with gold standard on-site training & service support, assisting your business meet individual expectations and industry requirements.